Wednesday, February 19, 2014


Animal cell project

18 comments:

  1. I really liked how well your definitions were about the organelles in your cell project. You read off the cards quite a bit but it was still a good presentation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. spoke loud and clearly had really good information but a lot of the organelles were really small and hard to see

    ReplyDelete
  3. You spoke very clearly during your presentation. I liked your innovative animal cell. The only negative that I have is you read of the note cards but so did the majority of the class.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I liked the cake and the bobby pins to hold the tabs haha! Great job speaking!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Finally a animal cell!! Haha almost everyone did a plant cell! But anyways I really liked the cake idea and how colorful it was! No to mention how yummy it looked! You also had very clear defintions which were easy to understand. The only thing I would say that would need improvement would be to speak louder! Overall great job girl!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I loved how creative you both got in making this project. You had great information as well. The only thing I believe you could have worked on is speaking up a little bit. Overall, great idea and project.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your model was really good! Food is always good haha! Your facts were good too. The only thing that could have been better is you relied a bit too heavily on your notes during your presentation.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your presentation was great! I loved how you did your definitions. The only thing that would have made it better would be if it were a little bigger because some things were hard to see. Very clearly spoken and understandable.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your cell presentation was great! your cake looked awesome. The labels were just a little small, I couldn't see what everything was. But other than that it was very organized and thought out. It was a good project!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your information with your project was accurate and informative,and your organelles were very easy to see. I enjoyed your presentation except for the fact that you read off of index cards most of the time. It was very good other wise!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your presentation was really good and you had great information. The only problem was that some of the things were a little small and hard to see.

    ReplyDelete
  12. It was small and hard to see everything, but it was well presented and the information was good.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your presentation was very well rehearsed and you spoke loudly and clearly.. Loved that the whole cell was edible! The only suggestion I would make would be to look up more but overall great job!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your presentation was great! Your modal was a good idea but hard to see because it was small.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your presentation was really good and I could tell you rehearsed a lot. The only thing you could have done was look up more often. But overall great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Your presentation was good, well rehearsed and the project was creative, but the organelles were kind of small

    ReplyDelete
  17. Your and Deannah's cell model was awesome! I loved how everything was edible and the labels were really easy to see, the definitions were short and to-the-point which was really good. The only suggestion I have that could have made the presentation better would have been more eye contact with the audience.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Your cell model was very creative and organized! Everything was labeled correctly and spaced nicely! My only suggestion is more eye contact.

    ReplyDelete

Enzymes lab

Enzymes lab