Friday, May 30, 2014

Final Class Reflection-Week 18

During the course of this class I learned that as a student I am very determined to get the grade I want. I learned that I could push myself farther than I ever thought. This class was a challenge at first but then I learned how to excel in here. I found that all the due dates and the projects one after the other was very difficult for me. I do not do very well under pressure and in this class I always felt pressure. I knew that one project could bring my grade down way farther than I wanted so I always stayed on edge trying to make my work the best it could be. I get stressed out very easy and this class was difficult due to that. I was always stressed about due dates and tests and quizzes and all that kind of stuff. I am or was not used to classes that pushed me this hard. I am very thankful for this class because now I know just  how much I  can do. The thing I think I most enjoyed about this class was the fact that I retained the information. In most of my classes you learn a tiny bit of information, memorize it long enough for a test and than its gone. This class was way different. I find myself all the time putting out facts from biology and relating things to what I know. I have strongly benefited from this class. I also enjoyed how everything was hands on learning and how this was not a lecture class. I was always very involved and active in this class. I believe that this class will help me in my future classes because I am so much more determined now knowing what I can do. This has made me a different, better, and more determined student. I believe this will continue not only to help me in the classroom but in life in general. I am very thankful for this class.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Enzymes lab

Enzymes lab