Sunday, May 18, 2014

Week 16 -Reflection on collection project

This week we did collection projects. During this project I had to explore around outside. I first went to my grandparents house and collected roughly around 10 leaves. While at school we collected about 15 or 20 but some got lost and some were the wrong classification so I got about 10. Where I got the rest of my leaves were in some woods behind my house. I found about 14 there. I did a scrapbook that contained 34 leaves. During this project I learned more about trees and the environment around me. The only materials I needed for this project were a pencil internet access and a picture book. I built a blog and posted pictures of my leaves and put my voki and Goanimate on that site. I also linked my website to it. I built a website as well that asked the most three common questions and it had examples and pictures. I took me a process of about three hours and then the leaves probley took around three total. I was also first to go and I was super nervous and kinda messed it up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Enzymes lab

Enzymes lab