Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Week 17-Reflection

This week we had a lab practical. This really opened my eyes to what college will be like. I studied really hard but I still didn't get the grade I wanted. It was the anatomy of a worm, pig, and a frog. The one that I know I messed up on was Mr. Vogler placed an earthworm inside of a pig and I said that it was the small intestine. There was also jars in which you had to know what class, phylum, and the common mane and I did not study the common name of any of them I just focused on the Phylum but I got those wrong. Honestly im really tired of biology I am so ready to get out for the summer. This class really hasn't been this hard for me its just taught me to study alot. If you don't study in this class you fail. I do feel pretty confident for the biology EOC. This class has stressed me out but I feel like ive benefited from it. I really just want everything to be over though!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Enzymes lab

Enzymes lab